Marketing / Lamb, Hair, McDaniel, Boshoff, Terblanche, Elliott, Klopper.Material type: TextLanguage: English Publication details: Cape Town, South Africa : Oxford University Press Southern Africa, 2015.Edition: Fifth editionDescription: xv, 591 pages : illustrations ; 28 cmISBN:
- 658.8 23 LAM
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|General Books||CUTN Central Library Medicine, Technology & Management||Non-fiction||658.8 LAM (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||33177|
Browsing CUTN Central Library shelves, Shelving location: Medicine, Technology & Management, Collection: Non-fiction Close shelf browser (Hides shelf browser)
|658.8 KOT Marketing Management||658.8 KOT Marketing Management/||658.800 KUM Rural Marketing||658.8 LAM Marketing /||658.8 MCD The complete marketer :||658.8 MCD The complete marketer :||658.8 MCD The complete marketer :|
1. An overview of marketing --
2. Analysing the marketing environment --
3. Understanding consumer decision-making --
4. Analysing the competitive situation --
5. Information for marketing decision-making and marketing research --
6. Segmenting and targeting markets --
7. Positioning the firm and its products --
8. Product decisions --
9. Developing and managing products --
10. Marketing channels and the role of intermediaries --
11. Marketing communication strategy --
12. Implementing marketing communication mix strategies --
13. Pricing concepts and setting the right price --
14. Putting it all together: the strategic marketing plan --
15. Marketing in specialised markets --
16. Sustainable marketing.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Marketing 5th Edition covers issues like pricing, product labelling and sponsorship and includes a wealth of examples to guide students through current topics such green marketing and marketing communication. This new edition is written in a more accessible way to assist students to grasp new concepts."
There are no comments on this title.